This book is for the "Good Girls" – women who go along to get along, never rock the boat, and put their own desires last. Isn't it about time you said what you really wanted?
Download Sample Chapter
This is the action plan to real confidence, that glow that radiates from within and just makes it easier to say and do what you really want in this world. This inner confidence also makes your words and actions irresistible to other people, paving the way for the life of your dreams.
Uncovering your core beliefs, desires, and talents will radiate confidence in everything you do. You’ll no longer be afraid to speak up at work, share your desires with your mate, or hold back on what you really want to do with your life.
- Why people aren’t thinking about you as often as you think they are
- How eliminating the phrase, “I don’t know, what do you want to do?” will transform your life
- When to appreciate critical feedback and when to ignore it completely
- Who to allow into your life (thanks to your bouncer and a red velvet rope)
- Why perfection is always your enemy and should be avoided like the plague
- How vulnerability is biggest superpower of all
- Why comparing yourself to other people is apples and oranges
- How living in the past will wreck your present
This action-packed book relates many of Betsy’s personal experiences on the path to confidence – painful, embarrassing, and sometimes laugh-out-loud funny – along with thoughtful exercises to uncover your own radiant confidence.
The book is written using the body as a metaphor for your confidence and the fears that make you want to cover it up. It’s a powerful visual that will help you reframe the way you think about confidence, fear, and the path between the two.
Speak up. Be proud of who you are, what you know, and what you do. Help other women do the same. When you change your world for the better, you make it better for the rest of us.
Gifts, Goodies, and Extras
- Find out how to host your own book club discussion on radiant confidence
- Get the book’s signature cocktail recipe and book launch party menu
- Read Chapter 1, or share it with a friend
Press, Media, and Spreading the Word
- Click here for the press kit, media quotes, cover images and author headshots
- Betsy reveals the very personal reasons why she wrote this book
- Get sample questions and story angles on the book
- Request a review copy or an interview here
- Tell your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon
Just for Fun
See how committed Betsy is to her message that confidence comes from within: